Signing up


I'm from Cuba🇨🇺 What documents do I need to open an account with MAJORITY?

You do not need an SSN to open an account, all you need is a valid government-issued photo ID. This ID can be issued by any federal or state government, and we accept IDs from countries including Cuba. Some examples of acceptable documents are:

  • US passport or drivers license

  • Cuban passport

  • Cuban carnet (carnet de identidad)

  • Cuban drivers license

💡Tip: With MAJORITY, you get premium access to many additional services to Cuba, including:

  • Unlimited calling at low rates

  • Free mobile top-ups (recargas) to any ETECSA phone number

  • Free Visa® card with discounts and cashback at Bravo Supermarket, Price Choice Supermarket, Pollo Tropical, Starbucks, and dozens of other businesses

  • And we're constantly adding new benefits. Go to your MAJORITY app to see them all!

Related articles