Signing up

Getting started

Can I sign up for MAJORITY if I live outside the US?

Currently, only users who live in the US are eligible to get a MAJORITY account. If you live in the US, you can use your MAJORITY card in other countries while traveling overseas on vacation or a short trip.

💡Tip: While you must live in the US to open a MAJORITY account, you can use any government-issued ID from almost any country.

Related articles